Friday, September 5, 2008

My little quote...

To quote myself, "Life is Now...let's enjoy it!" I don't like to worry too much about the little problems in life, my cup is half full 99.9% of the time...Looking for a guy that is the same and can also enhance my life in a way that teaches me new things and shows me new places, new experiences. I have a list of things to do in this lifetime and really appreciate others that aspire to adventure and experience. I also like a guy that knows how to relax and take it easy, and is confident and comfortable in his own skin! I am very independent, but still really appreciate a guy that opens my door, calls me first, and makes the plans for our first date. You must be an animal lover because I have two cats and a little dog that goes pretty much everywhere with me! If you are in the insanecockbrothas club, I want you! Sorry if it is inconvenient, but I don't respond without a pic, it's not a fair playing field since you have mine! At least send a backstage pass with that smile!

No comments: